Fortnitepatch v9.21 is here and is bringing with it a new kind of Grenade Launcher. Legendary’s likewise utilizing this spot to add a brand-new wave-based survival mode called Horde Rush.
The new Proximity Grenade Launcher is most likely going to be amongFortnite‘s strangest weapons. While it might not appear odd on the surface, it fires grenades that detonate after an amount of time, or when gamers get near them, the weapon has a couple of quirks. However these grenades are odd and extremely bouncy and typically seem to have a mind of their own with where they do and don’t go. Luckily, for all their weird behavior, the grenades don’t do excessive damage– just 67 damage for Legendary, 70 for Famous rarities– so nobody needs to be too worried.
The other big addition with this patch is the brand-new Horde Rush mode, which is also a little weird. The mode takes a squad of up to four gamers and pits them against multiple stages of enemy zombies– called “Fiends” in-game. You can develop defenses, scavenge products and weapons and the game will keep score for each opponent you defeat. Finally, at the end of the a number of waves you’ll have to defeat a boss opponent. To put it simply, this mode is practically exactlyFortnite Save the World
For a take a look at all the modifications concerningFortnitewith this brand-new patch you can view the full spot notes below.
Fortnite Spot v9.21 notes
Weapons and Items
Proximity Grenade Launcher
- Fires an arcing, bouncing, explosive projectile that takes off when in distance of a challenger.
- Offered in Impressive and Famous Rarities.
- Found from Chests, Loot Carriers, Supply Drops, and Vending Machines.
- Utilizes Rocket Ammunition.
- Holds 2 Dynamite Rounds.
- Rate of Fire: 0.65 shots per second.
- Player Proximity Radius: 250 systems (about half the width of a tile).
- Surge Radius: 300 units (about 60%of the width of a tile).
- Surge damage:
- Reload Speed: 2.8 s/3s
- Projectiles blow up instantly after 10 s or if it has actually almost come to a stop.
- Increased the availability from Chest loot from 11.3%to 12.09%
Little Shield Potion
- Increased the schedule from Chest loot from 16.95%to 18.13%
Comment from Impressive: With products being added and eliminated, we’ve seen that Guard Potions and Small Shields have been less offered in Chests. So we have actually increased the possibility to discover Shields from Chests to make up for that.
- Increased the overall chance to find from Flooring loot from 8.50%to 9.77%
Remark from Impressive: After seeing the community’s feedback about Shotgun accessibility, we’ve increased the Shotgun schedule from Floor Loot to make finding them in the early phases of the game easier.
Infantry Rifle Legendary and Legendary variations
- Increased the availability from Flooring loot from.067%to.105%
- Increased the availability from Chest loot from.414%to.645%
Heavy Attack Rifle Common variation
- Decreased the availability from Floor loot from 2.04%to 1.715%
- Decreased the schedule from Chest loot from 12.47%to 10.46%
- Reduced the schedule from flooring loot from.59%to.46%
- Adjusted Storm Flip to trigger flat damage rather of being based upon which Storm Stage is currently active.
Causes 5 damage every second.
This change might not be immediately readily available at the time of release. It requires a server upgrade and will become active at some point later in the day.
Remark from Legendary: We discovered with scaling damage that gamers held onto their Storm Flip later on into matches, producing unwanted results. This change provides gamers more worth in utilizing it previously in matches.
- Minimized the accessibility from Chests from 3.39%to 1.69%
- Reduced the availability from Floor loot from 3.32%to 1.66%
- Included back into the Arena and Competition playlists.
Remark from Epic: We have visual effect modifications coming in v9.30 that will help enhance readability.
Restricted Time Mode Rotation
One Shot Duos
Low Gravity. Every player has 50 health. Sniper weapons are the only weapon, Plasters are the only healing item. Jump high and objective well!
Fortnite Fiends are back on the island and angrier than ever! Battle alongside your teammates to acquire your rating by discovering hidden rating multipliers, opening special loot chests, and eliminating as many monsters as you can. Traverse throughout the map, endure all of the Defend locations and take down the Final Boss to win!
- Four player Squad mode divided up into numerous phases.
- Prepare to defend an area by browsing for weapons & items, scavenging products, and building defenses.
- Rack up points by battling Fiends, collecting rating multipliers, and damaging Fiend Spawners.
- Recover from the battle and look for more devices.
- Travel throughout the map to the next defense point.
- Respawning is enabled up until the last stage when gamers have to damage a Boss Fiend and his crowd of minions.
- Keep an eye out for unique loot chests, which include effective weapons & offer a scoring perk.
- Audio was sounding muffled due to a filter optimization problem.
Comment from Epic: We’ve observediOSspots have actually experienced delays appearing in the App Shop recently. Apple has specified that any application can use up to 24 hours to appear in the App Shop. If no upgrade is available, make sure to check our social channels for more info.