Karim Benzema leads the potential on the Group of the Week for January, 30 2019
EA has launched the Group of the Week for week 20 ofFIFA 19,and this week the starters are anchored by mainland Europe.
With no Premier League fits this previous weekend, the relaxation of Europe received an even extra prominent characteristic on this week’s crew. The star of the crew this time around isKarim Benzemawhose two desires secured Right Madrid a 4-2 use against Espanyol and helped the crew preserve from slipping any additional in the relieve of its La Liga opponents, Atletico Madrid and Barcelona. Talking of those two high La Liga squads, both introduced one defender to the Group of the Week this time around withJose Maria GimenezandNelson Semedorespectively.
The attacking skills for this week’s squad also contains Paris Saint Germain’sAngel Di Mariawho done the week with a aim and an relieve in the crew’s use against Rennes. In the waste, the attackers are rounded out byFabio Quagliarellawho earned an relieve and two penalty desires in Sampdoria’s 4-0 use over the weekend.
For a paunchy breakdown ofFIFA19’sweek 20 Group of the Week, verify out the list below.
Group of the Week 20, Starting 11
- Walter Benitez, aim keeper – OGC Good
- Vitorino Hilton, middle relieve – Montpellier HSC
- Jose Maria Gimenez, middle relieve – Atletico Madrid
- Nelson Semedo, fair correct relieve – FC Barcelona
- Joao Cancelo, fair correct midfielder – Juventus
- Alejandro Gomez, central attacking midfielder – Atalanta
- Joan Jordan, central midfielder – SD Eibar
- Raphael Guerreiro, left midfielder – Borussia Dortmund
- Angel Di Maria, left winger – Paris Saint Germain
- Fabio Quagliarella, striker – Sampdoria
- Karim Benzema, striker – Right Madrid
- Nils Korber, aim keeper – VFL Osnabruck
- Oscar Wendt, left relieve – Borussia M’gladbach
- Armando Izzo, middle relieve – Torino
- Carlos Eduardo, central attacking midfielder – Al Hilal
- Steven Berghuis, fair correct winger – Feyenoord
- Yussuf Poulsen, striker – RB Leipzig
- Alfredo Donnarumma, striker – Brescia
- Nejc Skubic, fair correct relieve – Atiker Konyaspor
- Mateusz Klich, central midfielder – Leeds
- Angel Mena, fair correct midfielder – Leon
- Chuba Akpom, striker – PAOK FC
- Abderrazak Hamdallah, striker – Al Nassr FC